The internet is competitive. If you’re a local company, it’s hard to compete with the national brands for page position. There are ways to win though. Our Local Visibility program is designed to give our clients visibility in a local search market. We typically provide this service after we build and launch a client’s website.
The benefits of our Local Visibility program are:
- It tells your customers where your storefront is located
- It is the first step in creating a customer review campaign
- It provides important optimization benefits for new websites
- It allows you to gain control of what people see when they look up your company name
Local Visibility expands your virtual real estate. We manually verify the most important online directory profiles and optimize them with enhanced content, as the directory allows. Once these are set up, our clients receive the logins to these directories. We do not hold them hostage. Over time, data feeds can change the information on directory sites. Our Location Management services will monitor and maintain consistent NAP information for small monthly fee.
As part of our Local Visibility program, we:
- verify and optimize niche local online directories
- create web 2.0’s like Blogger and Tumbler for content syndication
- create Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles for your business
- create a custom YouTube channel for your business
- create five promotional videos and upload them to your YouTube channel
- monitor and manage these social platforms for you
- provide optional NAP directory monitoring and management services
Yes, the world wide web is competitive. But as a company servicing a local market, you only need a piece of it. It’s amazing to us how many local businesses have not taken advantage of optimizing these platforms and positioning themselves as one of the few options for online consumers as they search for a local company.
Don’t know what you look like online?
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation visibility report that you can use to fix your inconsistent NAP information – or, hire Local Net Results to do it for you!